When do you stop travelling to live that 9-5/tax-paying/car-owning life you have always run from?
– To the majority, this lifestyle is normal and you need to learn how to speak their language enough to stay in conversation. Don’t start every sentence with; “when I was in…” (no need to make this harder for yourself)
– The depression will sink in when you find yourself spreading mindless gossip about people you don’t give a shit about; remember who you are.
– Sell your soul to society and make the norm look like an original concept; make it your own, bring that international knowledge to the table and watch jaws drop!
– Make sure your spirit stays with you; be present.
– Never see this as a final destination, if others believe it is – surprise them later.
– Stay inspired, wish-lists keep your heart and mind alive.
…And say this to yourself: “I’m in limbo… cause I’ll never be done.”
“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” C.S Lewis